Color options for office desks used to be limited. Now, you can get a desk in nearly any color. With so many choices, deciding which color desk you should get can be hard. Your desk’s color is important, and some encourage productivity more than others.
Why Does Office Desk Color Matter?
The color of your office desks affects workers’ attitudes and moods and overall efficiency. Using the right colors can encourage positive working habits, while the wrong hues can negatively affect the workspace. The color desk you should get for your office depends on the type of environment you want to work in.
The desk is the focal point of an office, so its color matters from a design standpoint. Your office can benefit from a monochrome color scheme or a palette of color combinations. Colors and shades can work together to encourage high energy, concentration and job satisfaction.
Best Desks Colors For Productivity
Traditional office desks are wood, ranging from light to dark. Though wood desks are still popular, more colors have become accepted for office desks.
Office desks come in many hues, so you have a range of choices to select from — options are virtually unlimited. Some of the best colors for office productivity include:
- Yellow: Yellow is best for productivity because it encourages positive attitudes and creative thinking.
- Blue: Blue is a peaceful color that brings relaxation into the workplace. It also represents logic and efficiency and can improve mental performance.
- Green: Green is connected to balance and growth, encouraging perception and innovation. The eyes also adjust to green easily, making it an ideal color for any time of day.
- Red: Red is a bold, invigorating color of excitement and energy. This color is best if your work involves physical tasks.
- White: White is a light color that suggests peace and calmness. These moods are ideal for a collaborative workspace.
Las Vegas, NV
Get Colorful Desks For Your Office At Interior Avenue
Call us at 866-309-DESK